Mission Analysis and Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- … support the set up, improvement and execution of software- and hardware-in-the-loop test campaigns in our GNC Lab with GNSS signal simulator
- … develop and run dedicated tests for the validation of the GNC and simulation software components
- … perform analyses for autonomous orbit control in different mission scenarios
- … perform customer specific mission analyses
- ... create relevant documentation when required
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- ... offer responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... offer flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- … have a Master's degree in aerospace engineering, physiscs, mathematics with a specialization that includes orbital mechanics
- … background knowledge of GNSS-based precise orbit determination methods and GNSS data processing
- … basic experience of mission analysis and related tools
- … have experience with C/C++ software development and testing
- … have experience with Linux systems
- ... have fluent verbal and written communications in English
- … are a team player
- ... are passionate in solving new problems and developing new technology
- ... are able to work with minimal guidance and instruction
- ... have experience with GNSS data and signal generation tools
- ... have experience with GNSS hardware
- ... have experience with orbit control
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!