Thermal Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Dresden, Sachsen, GermanyProduct Development
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- … perform thermal, thermal vacuum, thermal balance, thermal vacuum cycling and climatic tests at internal and external facilities
- ... prepare test setups including mechanical and electrical arrangements, execute tests, process data and report results
- ... develop thermal test procedures and provide answers to related questions
- ... improve and develop internal test standards and procedures
- ... work hands-on for all tests and help improve our facilities continuously
- … when required, design and procure fixtures necessary for tests
- … help with test specimen set-up
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- ... offer responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... offer flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- … are a B.Sc/M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar
- … have gathered experience in thermal and vacuum testing for aerospace industry or through Bachelor/Master thesis and working student assignments
- … have essential knowledge of thermal properties of materials and working knowledge of thermal analysis
- … have hands-on experience with thermal vacuum chambers, other climatic testing chambers and thermometry
- … have understanding of thermal vacuum chambers, including equipment like vacuum pumps, transducers, accessories, cables etc.
- … have experience with test planning, execution, preparing procedures and writing reports
- …are self-organized with high attention to detail and safety
- …have a can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a
good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application!
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!