Certified Electronics Technician (f/m/d)
Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- ... take over the setup and execution of tests in the low-voltage and high-voltage range
- ... carry out manual assembly of printed circuit boards with SMD, THT and electromechanical components according to technical drawings and parts lists
- ... be responsible for the assembly and commissioning of assemblies and test equipment
- ... participate in the development and realization of projects
- ... work closely with the internal technical teams
- ... be responsible for the final assembly and cleaning of printed circuit boards and assemblies
- ... take over the quality control and repair of assemblies
- ... create test plans
- ... co-develop test equipment
- ... produce cables and assemblies according to technical drawings, sketches
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- … have flexible working hours and fair compensation
- … offer personal „on the Job“ onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
- ... work in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have preferably a completed a training as a certified technician in electronics specialized in automation technology, information and telecommunications technology or similar, or a system electronics technician, a mechatronics technician or a comparable qualification
- ... have minimum 2 years of experience series assembly of electronic or electromechanical assemblies, especially SMD
- ... have experience in working with embedded systems
- ... are characterized by an accurate and conscientious working style and by dexterity and manual skill, especially when dealing with small parts
- ... see pronounced quality awareness as one of your strengths
- ... know how to use MS-Office Software
- ... have a good understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems reliably and work independently
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!