Development Engineer - Electronics & Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- … be responsible for the development of electronic circuits and assemblies in the low and high voltage range for space applications
- … develop circuit diagrams, circuit simulations and PCB layouts
- … develop and execute tests in the low and high voltage range
- … take over the care, maintenance and documentation of applications and processes
- … actively collaborate with and support internal technical teams on various projects
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- ... offer responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... offer flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- … have a degree (diploma or master) in the field of electronic science, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- … have at least three years of experience in the design of analogue circuits, preferrably for high-voltage applications
- … have experience in programming embedded systems would be desirable
- … have experience and solid handling in using EDA systems, preferably Autodesk EAGLE
- … have experience with SPICE-based simulations of analogue circuits
- ... see pronounced quality awareness as one of your strengths
- … have fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems reliably and work independently
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!