IT Manager (m/f/d)
Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
Are you passionate about satellites, innovative technology and New Space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to evolve our groundbreaking propulsion systems? Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- ... be responsible for the supplier management of server, network, smartphone and end-user hardware and for the production plant software (SCADA)
- ... lead our internal software development and IT team from a technical and disciplinary point of view
- ... be responsible for the organization and structuring of IT services including personnel planning.
- ... be responsible for IT budget planning and compliance
- ...work with our US colleagues to introduce a standardized company-wide IT environment that strikes the right balance between user-friendliness and security
- ... ensure email services and collaboration software with Microsoft 365
- ... ensure the security of our on-premises systems, centralized IAM provisioning flows (OpenLDAP, MS EntraId), network services, and cloud systems
- ... take care of the provision and maintenance of the central data shares, data storage and authorization concept via Nextcloud (incl. Proxmox backup server with WORM offsite backup)
- ... take over the configuration management for our on-premises systems via Ansible (ceph-enabled Proxmox HA server cluster, Proxmox backup server and virtual machines) and for the end-user hardware via Microsoft 365 Intune Mobile Device Management and Google Android Enterprise
- ... supervise our SCADA-based software development for the control of production facilities
- ... implement the provision, maintenance and update of the local Gitlab instance and the associated CI/CD build pipeline
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- ... offer responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... offer flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have a degree in IT or comparative studies and several years of professional experience in the field
- ... trained in the areas of IT infrastructure, operating systems, IT security, software development are
- ... have experience in the following areas: IT infrastructure (storage, networking, identity management), operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android), security (security by design & incident management) and software development (focus on production software)
- ... have analytical skills for complex and complicated technical contexts
- ... have a strong ability to plan and a structured way of working
- ... have leadership and communication experience
- … have fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!